Diamond Dust Heart Pendant
A modern twist to a classic heart necklace, the Diamond Dust Heart Pendant. The diamond dust collection is made with precision and detail, where the surface of the jewelry seems as if coated with diamonds when it touches the light. Made with the finest 925 sterling silver with rhodium plating. Choose your choice of chain from the options below. Each chain comes with 1 inch extender.
D I M E N S I O N S
25mm pendant length
P E R S O N A L I Z E
Whether it is for your wife, your BFF or your mom, send it with your special message on a card in our custom jewelry box. We'll even write your personal message or leave a blank card for you to write, just let us know in the comments while checking out.
C H A I N
extenders are included with each chain
M A T E R I A L S
925 sterling silver , Rhodium plated (rhodium prevents the sterling silver from tarnishing)
S H I P P I N G & R E T U R N S
Complimentary standard shipping and returns within Continental U.S on all orders. We will email you a shipping label for you to print at home and send us back if there is a return.
All purchases arrive in our custom black and rose gold foil box, perfect for gifting. We also include a jewelry polishing cloth for the non-plated sterling silver jewelry.
It is natural for sterling silver jewelry to tarnish, blacken or discolor over time, particularly if the piece is worn regularly. Tarnish is caused by several factors which include:
- Exposure to moisture, humidity, sunlight, and oxygen.
- Exposure to perfume, soap, moisturizer, shampoo, etc. and cleaning products such as dishwashing liquid and bleach.
- Exposure to chlorine in water especially in swimming pools where chlorine is present in higher concentration.
How to Care For Your Veatge jewelry
Veatge advises against:
- Swimming, showering or undertaking vigorous exercise while wearing jewelry.
- Exposing jewelry to cleaning agents or cosmetics such as foundations, perfumes, hairsprays.
- Exposing jewelry to excessive heat or prolonged periods of direct sunlight.
- Use of commercial silver ‘dip’ solutions as they are unsuitable for cleaning hollow, oxidized, stone-set, pearl or plated jewelry and can cause surface deterioration.
Here are some care guidelines to follow:
- Plain silver is usually suitable for everyday wear unless it is a fragile design. It can be cleaned with a silver cleaning cloth that most Veatge jewelry comes with. More difficult or stubborn tarnishing may require use of a commercial cleaning metal polish or silver foam.
- Matte silver is usually suitable for everyday wear unless it is a fragile design. The use of polishing cloths are unsuitable for matte finish jewelry. It is recommended to wash matte silver with warm soapy water or apply a paste made from bicarbonate of soda and water. Rub the paste on the jewelry piece, allow it to sit for a couple of minutes, then rinse in water. Silver cleaning foam can also be used.
- Oxidized silver is usually suitable for everyday wear unless it is a fragile design. It is best to clean oxidized silver with a soft cleaning cloth or wash with warm soapy water. Do not use silver dip as this can remove the oxidation.
- Enamel is suitable for occasional wear only and should not be subjected to long exposure to sunlight. It should be treated very carefully and must not be dropped or knocked. Direct exposure to cosmetics and cleaning agents may affect color and finish. It should be cleaned with a soft silver cloth or warm soapy water.
- Gold plate (or vermeil) is suitable for occasional wear only. It can be washed with warm soapy water or polished with a soft cloth. Do not rub vigorously or the plating could be removed.
- Pearls - Direct exposure to cosmetics and cleaning agents may affect the luster and color of the pearl. They should be cleaned with a soft cloth or warm soapy water.
- Stone-set jewelry can be suitable for everyday wear but will depend on the design. Pave set jewelry, for example, is more suited to occasional wear. Stone set jewelry should be cleaned with warm soapy water.
READ OUR BLOG POSTS
1. What is rhodium plated jewelry? Does rhodium plating last forever? Why is rhodium plating expensive?
2. Is sterling silver real silver? What is the difference between pure silver and sterling silver. Difference between sterling silver and plated silver.
3. What is gold vermeil jewelry? Gold plated vs. gold vermeil. Does gold vermeil cause skin allergy? How long does gold vermeil last? How to care for gold vermeil jewelry?