Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Contact email and return information is included in your package when shipped.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused. It must also be returned in our custom jewelry box, silver polishing cloth and storage pouch if included.
TO RETURN THE PACKAGE -
- Send us a short email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, and what you would like to return. We will email you a return label at no cost to you for the first time and $5 fee flat after that. Print the return label at home. Please do not repurpose Amazon packages to avoid confusion.
FOLLOW THE PROCEDURE BELOW TO RETURN THE PACKAGE --
- Make sure to put the jewelry into the black jewelry box so it is secure and doesn't get damaged during handling and delivery. You can keep the receipt and the card.
- Find the pdf of the return label attached. Print the page on a regular paper, fold the sheet into half, stick it on top of the same package covering the old sticker or another bubble mailer with label portion up, and secure it with sellotape.
- Drop the package inside your nearest USPS post office in the package drop off section in the next 4 days; you do not have to stand in line. The package drop off box is located on the inside.
As soon as we receive the package, a refund will be deposited in your account the same day or next day. You will receive an automated message of refund completion. It may take a day or two to reflect on your bank statement.
That's it! Our return process is simple and worry-free!
Once your return package is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If the jewelry is worn by you with scratches on it we cannot issue a refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Please not that items cannot be returned for regular wear and tear cause by you. Little scratches and dents shows the love and story of your jewelry making it into an heirloom piece.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
Refunds are issued immediately (same day or next day) as soon as we receive the jewelry back. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account and contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Custom made items (if applicable)
Custom jewelry cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Send us an email at Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the exchange.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: P. O. Box – 3033
Sugar Land, Texas 77487
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If your package is lost in transit, please e-mail us right away at email@example.com with your order number, and we will try our best to solve the issue. We could intercept your package if it stayed too long in transit with our USPS business account. If the item has not been marked delivered and hasn't arrived within 30 days, we will replace your order free of charge (US only). Please note that Veatge is not responsible for lost or stolen items once declared 'Delivered' by the delivery service. Luckily, Veatge packages are compact and delivered directly to your mail-box, which reduces the chance of theft.