Silver Thick Stacking Ring
Minimalist, yet bold, our Silver Thick Stacking Ring is unique enough to get noticed, uncomplicated enough to wear daily. Made with a solid sterling silver with 1.5mm thickness (not just a think silver sheet) and polished to perfection. Create a bold stack by pairing it with other skinny bands or simply wear it as a pinky ring; the possibilities are endless.
Dimensions: 7.85mm height, 1.5mm thick, .25oz weight
How to measure your ring size: See the size chart. When measuring for a ring, a tapered ring will fit your normal ring size while a ring with a band 1/4" or wider requires a half or a quarter size larger. We recommend measuring on a ring sizer or trying different rings from friends and family. If you need help in finding your perfect ring size, please email us at email@example.com)
Material: .925 sterling silver
Shipping: Complimentary standard shipping and returns within Continental U.S on all orders.
See more FAQ's HERE
All purchases arrive in our custom black and rose gold foil box, perfect for gifting.
It is natural for sterling silver jewelry to tarnish, blacken or discolor over time, particularly if the piece is worn regularly. Tarnish is caused by several factors which include:
- Exposure to moisture, humidity, sunlight, and oxygen.
- Exposure to perfume, soap, moisturizer, shampoo, etc. and cleaning products such as dishwashing liquid and bleach.
- Exposure to chlorine in water especially in swimming pools where chlorine is present in higher concentration.
How to Care For Your Veatge jewelry
Veatge advises against:
- Swimming, showering or undertaking vigorous exercise while wearing jewelry.
- Exposing jewelry to cleaning agents or cosmetics such as foundations, perfumes, hairsprays.
- Exposing jewelry to excessive heat or prolonged periods of direct sunlight.
- Use of commercial silver ‘dip’ solutions as they are unsuitable for cleaning hollow, oxidized, stone-set, pearl or plated jewelry and can cause surface deterioration.
Here are some care guidelines to follow:
- Plain silver is usually suitable for everyday wear unless it is a fragile design. It can be cleaned with a silver cleaning cloth that most Veatge jewelry comes with. More difficult or stubborn tarnishing may require use of a commercial cleaning metal polish or silver foam.
- Matte silver is usually suitable for everyday wear unless it is a fragile design. The use of polishing cloths are unsuitable for matte finish jewelry. It is recommended to wash matte silver with warm soapy water or apply a paste made from bicarbonate of soda and water. Rub the paste on the jewelry piece, allow it to sit for a couple of minutes, then rinse in water. Silver cleaning foam can also be used.
- Oxidized silver is usually suitable for everyday wear unless it is a fragile design. It is best to clean oxidized silver with a soft cleaning cloth or wash with warm soapy water. Do not use silver dip as this can remove the oxidation.
- Enamel is suitable for occasional wear only and should not be subjected to long exposure to sunlight. It should be treated very carefully and must not be dropped or knocked. Direct exposure to cosmetics and cleaning agents may affect color and finish. It should be cleaned with a soft silver cloth or warm soapy water.
- Gold plate (or vermeil) is suitable for occasional wear only. It can be washed with warm soapy water or polished with a soft cloth. Do not rub vigorously or the plating could be removed.
- Pearls - Direct exposure to cosmetics and cleaning agents may affect the luster and color of the pearl. They should be cleaned with a soft cloth or warm soapy water.
- Stone-set jewelry can be suitable for everyday wear but will depend on the design. Pave set jewelry, for example, is more suited to occasional wear. Stone set jewelry should be cleaned with warm soapy water.
READ OUR BLOG POSTS
1. What is rhodium plated jewelry? Does rhodium plating last forever? Why is rhodium plating expensive?
2. Is sterling silver real silver? What is the difference between pure silver and sterling silver. Difference between sterling silver and plated silver.
3. What is gold vermeil jewelry? Gold plated vs. gold vermeil. Does gold vermeil cause skin allergy? How long does gold vermeil last? How to care for gold vermeil jewelry?