Frequently Asked Questions
G I F T I N G
As soon as you add your order to your cart, you will see a gift option at the bottom of your window on the right side. Click on 'Add gift options'; there's no extra charge for adding a gift message. All orders are shipped with prices excluded in the receipt. For just $5, you can have your order beautifully gift wrapped.
Let us help you make gift giving easy. Email or chat with our Client Specialists who can suggest your our best-selling gift for your loved ones.
All purchases arrive in our custom designed black and rose gold foil box with a card insert, perfect for gifting. Leave a note during checkout if you like us to write your message or include a blank card. A silver polishing cloth is included with every purchase of sterling silver jewelry to keep it shiny forever. If you have any other requests, please reach out to us at contact us page and we will try our best to make it a special gift.
S H I P P I N G
Domestic US shipping on orders over $35 is free with USPS First Class Delivery expected in 5 to 7 business days. Orders below $35 is $4 (approx.) domestic. We highly recommend Priority Shipping which is available at a discounted rate to you during check-out, it is better, faster and secure compared to standard free shipping.
See our shipping page here for more details.
All orders ship within 2 business days except custom orders. We are closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
When your order is placed, it goes into steam cleaning and polishing; once your jewelry is ready, it is shipped usually the next day or the day after. You will receive an email with the tracking number as soon as your order is shipped. Our office hours are M-F 9 to 4, we are closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
Custom orders are subject to additional making time.
We currently only ship to Canada outside of the U.S. However, we work with few of our International clients all the time. We can work with you individually and ship internationally via DHL for an additional fee. Please reach us via our contact us page with product details.
We use USPS first class for free shipping, USPS Priority for orders over $100 and USPS Priority Mail Express for 2 day delivery. For International orders we use DHL or USPS.
UPS & FedEx Options are also available, dm for details.
R E T U R N S / E X C H A N G E S
• You can return your order within 30 days of your purchase.
• To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused. It must also be returned in our custom jewelry box, silver polishing cloth and storage pouch if included.
• Send us a short email at email@example.com with your name, order number and what you would like to return. We will email you a pre-paid return label at no cost to you for the first time and $10 fee flat after that. Print the return label at home.
• IMP - Custom orders such as engraved, stamped, customized sizes are not eligible for free returns and free exchanges.
However, please reach out to us and we will try our best to help.
If you have ordered an incorrect size, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a prepaid return label.
We offer one-time complimentary exchange on all order over $35
Check out our blog on - HOW TO FIND OUR PERFECT RING SIZE
• Our package is designed to fit a regular U.S. mailbox and delivered directly in your mailbox. So, there are very few chances of your package to get lost.
• If your package is lost in transit, please e-mail us right away at email@example.com and we will try our best to solve the issue.
• If the item has NOT been marked delivered and hasn't arrived within 30 days, we will replace your order free of charge.
• Please note that we are not responsible for lost or stolen items once declared 'Delivered' by the delivery service.
• The best way to avoid lost orders is to submit your cell phone number while checking out. That way, you are notified of the exact date and time of when your order arrives via text messages. We never utilize your phone number for any marketing or sell your data to any third party.
• It is the buyer's responsibility to collect their package from their specified address once the order is marked "delivered." Always have your order delivered to a safe place.
M A T E R I A L S
Our jewelry is made from 925 sterling silver, 10 & 14k solid gold and for chains we have vermeil, solid gold & gold filled option available. We carry genuine natural precious and semi-precious gemstones, fresh water pearls and SI clarity diamonds. Our zircon jewelry is made from special cut eclat diamonds, which are imported from Paris. We are extremely transparent about materials used in each product.
We go above and beyond to make sure our materials are of highest quality and we stand by our products. Most of our customers are repeat customers or came through word of mouth.
YES. All our jewelry is hypoallergenic and nickel free. At Veatge, we always opt for nickel free plating for our vermeil jewelry. Our 18k gold vermeil jewelry does NOT contain nickel and is safe for people with metal allergies. We also use 14k solid gold and 14k gold filled chains which are safe for people with sensitive skin. The base metal used in most of our jewelry is sterling silver and not plated silver which again is safe for people with skin allergies. If your skin is extremely sensitive, we suggest you opt for our 14k gold jewelry or 22 to 24k pure gold jewelry which can be custom made by your nearest jeweler.
They absolutely are!
- Handcrafted jewelry is always higher in quality and takes longer than mass-produced jewelry.
- Handmade jewelry has thicker gauges and strong soldering (joints) than mass-produced jewelry.
- Handmade uses better materials, ethical metals, and stones
- Handmade is often made by artisans and designers who love and cherish their craft.
- Handmade reduces carbon footprint and materials are often sourced locally
Some of our products are designed and made right here in Houston by Krishna and Jose. Both are 2nd and 3rd generation jewelers. As the demand for our products grew, we started utilizing outside production partner/manufacturer for a few of our designs for casting and fabrication. Our production partner is a third-generation family-owned company who shares our values and uses ethical practices in jewelry manufacturing with high-quality materials only. We also collaborate with other international designers, which is only available through our website.
Find more details on our about page here
J E W L R Y C A R E
The best way to care for your sterling silver jewelry is by wearing it often. Then natural oils in your skin will help keep it shiny and clean. Silver jewelry often tarnishes simply by sitting in a jewelry box in open without any cover.
We have tried to address this in much more detail on our Product Care page. Read here.
S E C U R I T Y
We never have access to your bank details when you make a purchase on our site. Your payment is processed by Shopify's payment gateway. With more than 500,000 online retailers in 175 countries and prominent clients such as GE & Tesla, Shopify is one of the safest platforms out there today.
Our entire website is HTTPS secure with a payment gateway by Shopify. Your credit card details are never stored by us. We go above and beyond to make sure our customers can shop with peace of mind on our site.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay, Meta Pay, Venmo and PayPal.
W H E R E T O B U Y ?
Veatge designs are primarliy sold online through out website. Our designs are also sold at select jewelry boutiques in U.S., Europe and Middle East. We host many pop-up events in Houston, Dallas, Austin & San Antonio. Send us a direct message if you need more information. (Wholesale clients must include business name and Tax Id)