Simple and Meaningful Short Messages for Valentine's Day or Galentine's Day Card
Adding a meaningful personal message makes your gift worth a million dollars. There's beauty in words and power to make a person feel appreciated.
To some of you, the love language comes naturally but for others, its a bit of a chore. If you fall into the latter category, we are here to help you find a nice and a simple message for your valentine. Even if it looks a bit cheesy, your partner will really appreciate it.
Below is a list of personal messages you can include for your Valentine's Day card for your husband, wife, girlfriend or boyfriend.
BEST MESSAGES TO WRITE IN A VALENTINE'S DAY CARD
- "Has it really been  years? I'd do it all over in a heartbeat."
- "It's so hard for me to put you into words because I love you in ways I have never loved anyone else."
- "There are over a million words in the English language, but for some reason, none of them can describe the way you make me feel."
- "Wishing the sweetest, happiest day to my forever Valentine!"
- "Thanks for being you and for being mine."
- "If I could have anyone in this world, it would still be you."
- "Hey, I wanted to tell you that beautiful smile of yours, drives me crazy. I hope you are smiling right now. "
- "You are my everything; I love you."
- "I think of you eight days a week, 25 hours a day! I love you."
- "I'm proud to call you mine, you are my everything!"
- "You make my world go around."
- "No one will ever know how perfect you are to me."
- “You take my breath away with your kindness and strength, love you every single day."
- "Happiness is when I'm with you."
- "You're the brightest part of my day."
- "You are more incredible than you know and you deserve more than you think. Love you always."
- "Believe me or not, you are my definition of perfect!"
- "Don't know how I lived without you before I had you in my life."
- "If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eye, only then you would realize how special you are to me."
WHAT TO WRITE IN A GALENTINE'S DAY CARD
- "For a friend who will always shine."
- "True friends are never apart, maybe in the distance but never in heart."
- "Happy Valentine's to one of my favorite people. Ever."
- " I just want you to know how grateful I'm for you. Happy Valentines Day Darling!"
- "Wish we could be together swapping chocolates and laughing over candy hearts."
- "To my soul sister. Love you always!"
- "Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates & guys are just people to have fun with." by Sarah Jessica Parker and me ;)
- "Thanks for all you do that makes my life happier (which is a lot!)."
- “I hope this Valentine’s Day brings you love, smiles, and laughter.”
SOME OF OUR BEST SELLERS DURING VALENTINE'S SEASON
Below are some of our best selling and most loved jewelry by our customers for their special occasions such as Valentine's Day, marriage anniversaries and birthday's. They are classics and will never go out of style.
Hearts remain all time classics during valentines season but statement earrings are gaining more and more popularity in gifting as you don't need the exact size of the person, you just need to know their taste. Below are some classics that will never go out of style and usually suits every face type. Bonus - they are hypoallergenic and tarnish resistant.
Tell us what is your all time favorite thing to write in a Valentine's card in the comments below.